Terms and Conditions
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS WERE UPDATED ON MARCH 16, 2020
Ubiquiti Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Ubiquiti"), in association with Express Engineering Construction Pvt. Ltd. (collectively "EEC") provide you the Ubiquiti India Online Store to sell products ("Products") at https://store-ui.in/ (the "UI India Store"). The term "Sites" means the UI India Store.
These Terms and Conditions (these "Terms") govern your order and purchase of any Products on the Sites. EEC is a Ubiquiti Inc. authorized distributor and shall be responsible for accepting your orders, collecting payments and supplying the listed products or services as per your order. The process of payment authorization and receipt, order acceptance and fulfillment, and other physical portions of a transaction are managed by the EEC. EEC shall be solely responsible for fulfillment of all orders successfully placed through the Store including but not limited to invoicing, payment processing and product delivery to customers. In no event shall Ubiquiti Inc., its affiliates, directors, officers, agents, consultants or employees etc. be liable for any purchases made through the UI India Store. You hereby to the fullest extent permissible waive any and all claims that you may have against Ubiquiti Inc. and its Representatives arising as a result of or in relation to the UI India Store or purchases made through the UI India Store including, inter-alia, claims relating to payment and delivery of the products.
FOR IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SEE SECTION IV.
To get in touch with Ubiquiti regarding your order on the UI India Store, please email us at email@example.com.
- Order and Pricing
- We may, in our sole discretion, refuse or cancel any order and limit order quantity. You agree that your order is an offer to buy the Products or services listed in your order. Your receipt of a confirmation from us, however, does not constitute an acceptance of your order; we are simply confirming that we received your order. We reserve the right at any time after receiving your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If we cancel your order, we will refund you the full amount paid.
- We strive to communicate accurate pricing and Product information but will not be held responsible for any pricing, typographical or other errors in such communications. Additionally, we may make changes to any Product or services offered on any of the Sites, or to the applicable prices for any such Products or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Sites with respect to Products and services may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update the materials on the Sites with respect to such Products and services.
- Prices shown are in Indian National Rupees (INR) inclusive of GST. If you are paying for your order with an international credit card, please note that the purchase price may fluctuate with exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge you foreign conversion charges and fees, which may also increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer regarding these fees.
- The title of the purchased Products passes to you when the Product is shipped. While we work hard to ship out orders as soon as possible, there may be certain circumstances that delay your order, such as low Product availability. You acknowledge that all scheduled shipment dates are estimates only and agree that in no event will we be liable for any loss, damage or penalty resulting from any delay in shipment or delivery.
- Except for any Product that is purchased from the Beta Store or designated on any Site as non-returnable, any Product purchased directly from the UI India Store may be returned for a refund subject to the following conditions:
- A 15% restocking fee may be charged for all Products returned.
- Items may only be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Items must be returned in original unopened packaging with the proof of purchase.
- You are responsible for all shipping charges of returned items and cost to insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment.
- Products are non-refundable if they are damaged, abused or missing any accessories.
- Defective Products purchased from the UI India Store may be returned for repair or replacement if they are under warranty pursuant to Section III(e). For more information, please review the Limited Warranty.
- Defective Products purchased from the Beta Store may be returned for repair or replacement pursuant to Section III(e). You acknowledge and agree that your exclusive remedy and Ubiquiti's sole obligation with respect to any defective Product purchased from the Beta Store is to supply a replacement Product or repair such defective Product.
- To return a Product or submit a request for repair or replacement of any defective Products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your reason for return and attaching your proof of purchase.
- For Products purchased from a third-party retail store, each individual retailer will have its own returns policy. Please contact the retailer you purchased from to determine its return policy and process. The return policy described in this Section III applies to Products purchased directly from the Sites.
- Limitations of Warranty and Liability
- The warranty for the Product is set forth in the Limited Warranty.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UBIQUITI AND EEC DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ANY STATEMENTS OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SERVICES AND ITS FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITY AND ANY COMMUNICATION WITH YOU IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY, AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UBIQUITI AND EEC. DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION, OUTPUT OR IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SERVICES WILL: (I) MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR COMPLETE; (III) BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR HOME NETWORK, COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE; OR (IV) THAT UBIQUITI OR ANY THIRD PARTY WILL RESOLVE ANY PARTICULAR SUPPORT REQUEST OR FIX ANY ERRORS OR THAT SUCH RESOLUTION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL UBIQUITI OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS OR LICENSORS OR EEC BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF MONEY, REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT ON ANY SITE, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE). IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THESE TERMS, UBIQUITI OR EEC IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE, THE LIABILITY OF UBIQUITI AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS OR EEC TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY IS LIMITED TO THE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO UBIQUITI OR EEC FOR THE SERVICES OR PRODUCT AT ISSUE IN THE PRIOR 12 MONTHS. THIS LIMITATION IS CUMULATIVE AND WILL NOT BE INCREASED BY THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE INCIDENT OR CLAIM. To the extent that Ubiquiti or EEC may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of Ubiquiti's or EEC's liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
- End User Only. Products purchased on the Sites are intended for sale to end-users only, and Ubiquiti and EEC reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are purchasing Products for resale.
- Export Regulation. Products purchased from the Sites are of U.S. origin and are subject to U.S. and foreign export control laws and regulations. You may not use or export or re-export any Product or service offered on the Sites in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, without limitation, the U.S. export laws and regulations.